Cat 262b. Electrical gremlin

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Captjack

I have 2 switches - one does front work lights/ interior / gauge light etc - the other one does rear work lights only. Sometimes they work sometimes they dont but when they work both circuits work and when they dont they both dont. Fuses are good. Im going to get new ones anyway but... Does the light circuit share a common ground ? Its frustrating because I have the back up cam wired to rear tail lights so I need to have lights on for it to work. If anyone has a schematic for the B machines that wants to share with me I would be grateful Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
I'd look at your realays in your fuse box, relays can do this too.
A bad ground is possible, but i'd start with a relay first.

OP
OP
C

Captjack

I'd look at your realays in your fuse box, relays can do this too.
A bad ground is possible, but i'd start with a relay first.
Well I dont see any relays - I took every fuse out of the box today and cleaned and greased with dielectric grease just fo peace of mind going forward. I need a schematic

flyerdan

Well I dont see any relays - I took every fuse out of the box today and cleaned and greased with dielectric grease just fo peace of mind going forward. I need a schematic
Look in the Cat section of the manual thread, there is something there for a 262c, might be close enough to get you sorted.