Cat 257 wont start

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

zmnypit

Heres the deal, went to pick my cat 257 up from our property to take to a friends. Got to the propery started right up but the oil light was lit up and beeping. It has been parked on a slope for a week so I figured the oil had settled towards the back of the engine. Pull it up on level ground, check the oil and its full. Load it on the trailer (light still beepeing) take it 5mi down the road. Once there I start it and unload it off the trailer the light is still light and beeping. I back it off the trailer, and cut it off. Check the oil and hydro fluid both full. Turn off the anti theft key then back on thinking it will break the connection between the battery and ground and it would reset the light and beeping. Wrong, now it wont start. It acted like the battery was dead so I took it across the street to Advance and had them test it only to tell me its 100% good. Went back put the battery in and same thing. This time I pull the starter out and go have it tested. It tested ok, engages, spins etc. So at this point Im at a loss of what else it could be I dont know if the starter is actually bad or something has the engine in a bind. It kind of acts like its in a bind but I cant be certain. Any ideas of thoughts? Its the 4cyl non turbo and it has 802 hrs on it. No knocking smoking etc.