Cat 257 movement issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Chadm87

Picked up a 2003 Cat 257 and found after getting it home that intermittently it starts getting jerky or unresponsive on the left joystick. I turn do a power cycle and it works fine again for a few minutes and then acts up again. I thought maybe it was the pilot group solenoid, but even after replacing it, it still acts up. No warning lights come on. Not sure what to check next. I have an appointment with local cat dealer in a few weeks but would like to get it moving before then.

Thanks

Catskid

Did
Picked up a 2003 Cat 257 and found after getting it home that intermittently it starts getting jerky or unresponsive on the left joystick. I turn do a power cycle and it works fine again for a few minutes and then acts up again. I thought maybe it was the pilot group solenoid, but even after replacing it, it still acts up. No warning lights come on. Not sure what to check next. I have an appointment with local cat dealer in a few weeks but would like to get it moving before then.

Thanks
You ever find problem mine does same thing

Catskid

Thanks
I have the same thing happening