Cast 75 xt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Wjc

Hi I have a case 75xt and on the left instrument cluster there is normally 3 green light on but lately 2 of the three started flashing and now went out after about 5 min after skidsteer starts. Everything seems normal and works so what do those 3 green lights do.

Fabricator

Is this the panel? Says it is a 2000. If so, it seems pretty self-explanatory.

Case.png

Last edited:

mrbb

can you post pictures??
and also, it might be worth buying a service manual or operators manual if you plan to keep this for a while
places like Ebay can find used one's for fair prices!

OP
OP
W

Wjc

Well self explanatory maybe but your picture doesnt have ANY of the 3 green lights on in the the lower right corner!

OP
OP
W

Wjc

Well self explanatory maybe but your picture doesnt have ANY of the 3 green lights on in the the lower right corner!
I have a service manual and the wiring schematic only reference item 13 as "system normal lamp" So that is the question what systems do those 3 green lights monitor?

mrbb

again can you post a picture? and a operators manual should give you all the info on what all lights mean on display!
they can eb had on Ebay and other like places, and might be worth investing in?

OP
OP
W

Wjc

The 3 green lights on the lower right are on when first start up. Than after start up only one light is on and other flash sometimes. I have a complete service manual on everything on this machine from engine, hydraulic schematics, and wiring schematics. The only time is reference those 3 green lights is on a wiring schematics that labels them "system normal lamp" So it's not self explanatory after that!
20220709_095805.jpg
20220709_095948.jpg

Fabricator

Odd that there isn't even a symbol at those lights. You mention having a service manual, but do you have an owner's manual? That's usually where descriptions of operation would be.

OP
OP
W

Wjc

Since I don't have an operated manual yet I got on this forum hoping someone knew what those lights mean.

mrbb

why not call your local Case dealer and talk to there service manager, odds are they can tell you exactly what things are for over the phone, or can text them a pic to help them ID for you!
most dealers are OK to talk to on simple things like this, or its been my experience to date!

700R

I have the same machine. That green square means the machine is operational (i.e., parking brake is off, lap bar is down, seat switch good...machine is ready to use).

Your issue, is that the LED bulbs that light up the green square are going bad (or have a bad connection on the board they are soldered to). That's why the lights seem to come and go, but the machine still functions fine.

So, just ignore it. The only thing that's "wrong" with it, is that it's just getting a little old.