Case SV340B - Erskine 2420XL Issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

YerHuckleberry

I'm writing to this particular forum board because we use our Case SV340B with an Erskine 2420XL Hydraulic Snow Thrower. The issue is that we accidentally pulled the wiring harness loose when we raised the 2420XL and now I need to repair the female contacts that were pulled out of the snow thrower end of the round twist-lock Deutsch HD36-18-14SN-059 1910 connector.

The only info I can find for the 2420XL wiring harness states that the harness normally used with Case equipment is Erskine Part Number 320233, but I can't find a wiring diagram to effect the repairs. Replacing this harness is very expensive; hence, my interest in making this relatively simple repair. There are only (4) connections + common grounds used to run this snow thrower, which also means that there are only (4) leads that I have to place properly for this repair work.

I'm sure that this is long-shot, but all I need is a wiring diagram or someone [perhaps] who's done this repair and can help me out with pinning out the four leads in the 320233 wiring harness that drive the Erskine 2420XL.

Thank you kindly for your time.

OP
OP
Y

YerHuckleberry

As I wrote, it was a long shot - at best. I called the folks at Erskine today and, you betcha, the Minnesotan I spoke to knew exactly what I was after - in about 10 seconds! In this day and age, that's pretty amazing and a real credit to the company. I bitch [a lot] when folks don't know their jobs, so it's only fair to put the same amount of energy into complimenting someone who actually knows their stuff. Good on ya, Erskine!! Thanks for the great customer service! (y)

EDIT: If anyone needs the pinout for the CASE version of this harness - especially when Erskine isn't open for business - just send me a PM.