Case Drain Line on Bobcat T770 Causing Mulcher Attachment To Spew Fluid

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

adambrind

I'm running a Bobcat T770 with a Fecon Bull Hog mulcher attachment. The case drain line is causing the 200 psi vent on the mulcher to eject fluid. The guys at Fecon told me to disconnect the pressure and return lines leaving just the case drain line attached to see if the problem was with the attachment or the Bobcat. After disconnecting everything but the case drain line the vent continued to discharge fluid, indicating that the issue is somewhere within the hydraulic system on the Bobcat. The suggestion is that the case drain line is injecting fluid from the Bobcat rather than draining the attachment motor. My local Bobcat dealership said it will be 10 days before they can even look at my machine due to backlog. I'm at a complete standstill on a jobsite with a looming deadline. Anyone have any ideas where the problem might be? I can get any parts I need just no service so I'm on my own on this one. Thanks for any help you can give.

footinstirrup

I just had the same problem today with a new fecon bull hog that has been running fine for 15 hours on a bobcat t770. Fecon service had me do the same test and informed same results and also suggesting they see these issues could point to hydraulic manifold on machine.

footinstirrup

I'm running a Bobcat T770 with a Fecon Bull Hog mulcher attachment. The case drain line is causing the 200 psi vent on the mulcher to eject fluid. The guys at Fecon told me to disconnect the pressure and return lines leaving just the case drain line attached to see if the problem was with the attachment or the Bobcat. After disconnecting everything but the case drain line the vent continued to discharge fluid, indicating that the issue is somewhere within the hydraulic system on the Bobcat. The suggestion is that the case drain line is injecting fluid from the Bobcat rather than draining the attachment motor. My local Bobcat dealership said it will be 10 days before they can even look at my machine due to backlog. I'm at a complete standstill on a jobsite with a looming deadline. Anyone have any ideas where the problem might be? I can get any parts I need just no service so I'm on my own on this one. Thanks for any help you can give.
I just had the same problem today with a new fecon bull hog that has been running fine for 15 hours on a bobcat t770. Fecon service had me do the same test and informed same results and also suggesting they see these issues could point to hydraulic manifold on machine.