Case 445ct with case d125 backhoe attachment question?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

deneer75

New to this forum and skid steers as well, so I will apologize in advance if this is a stupid question/problem. After mounting the backhoe on the machine and hooking up the hydraulics, I found a switch on the left side hand control that turned on the aux hydraulics. But when I lift the bar and take my weight off the seat the pressure to the aux hydraulics cuts off, because I wanted to make sure the attachment worked properly I temperellary placed a rock on the seat and was able to work the attachment no problem but I realize this can't be right and isn't safe by any means. Wondering if there's another switch I'm missing or some controller I need to install? Any advice is appreciated! Thx

SkidRoe

Still no solution... Cant be the only one to come across this issue!?
Not sure about a Case machine, but on a Bobcat, you have to push the aux. engage button twice, and then pull the trigger switch on the right control handle to get constant flow from the aux. connections.
Could it be that you need to multiple actions to get constant flow?
You may want to post this question in the Case section of the forum to get more views.
HTH - SR

OP
OP
D

deneer75

Not sure about a Case machine, but on a Bobcat, you have to push the aux. engage button twice, and then pull the trigger switch on the right control handle to get constant flow from the aux. connections.
Could it be that you need to multiple actions to get constant flow?
You may want to post this question in the Case section of the forum to get more views.
HTH - SR
I feel like its exactly what you said, some sort of multiple button/switch sequence... Thanks for the response, Ill try the Case section