Case 1840 1996

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hrb27

I just took apart and put back together the Tandem Pump Linkage , I got it all back but when I start it, it jumps forward and stalls, so I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the linkage so the sticks are in like with each-other in the neutral position.

River Fluid Power

I just took apart and put back together the Tandem Pump Linkage , I got it all back but when I start it, it jumps forward and stalls, so I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the linkage so the sticks are in like with each-other in the neutral position.
Send a photo of your linkage setup, and I will see if I can guide you.

kecamml

Hi with the ball joint pull out of the linkage it should be in neutral if not shorten or lengthen the ball joint should just drop in the linkage

Attachments

• 26926AB4-B8D9-44CD-B16C-5309526BAEA1.png
    26926AB4-B8D9-44CD-B16C-5309526BAEA1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 78

billyb

Prior to hooking up your control linkages you need to centre or neutral adjust on top the hydrostatic drive unit under the lever where your linkage hooks up. Easiest to adjust with all wheels off the ground. There is a small bolt that locks the adjustment in place. You will see a curved slot for adjustment. Loosen small bolt and adjust gently until there is no movement of the wheels at all. Do this for both sides. Now adjust your linkages so the ball joint drops into the lever

Latest posts