Can anyone ID the manufacturer of this back hoe attachment ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

busted_knuckles

Can anyone ID the manufacturer of this back hoe attachment ?
04-02-2012_067.jpg
04-02-2012_068.jpg

jerry

I think that is a case d100, looks just like mine. should be a i.d. plate down below the seat on the back side of the valve bank.

OP
OP
busted_knuckles

busted_knuckles

I think that is a case d100, looks just like mine. should be a i.d. plate down below the seat on the back side of the valve bank.
Thanks for taking time to post Jerry, I will go have a look there for the number. I put a loose eyeball all over it, but could find nothing, but Im dont think I spent much time looking below the seat.

OP
OP
busted_knuckles

busted_knuckles

Thanks for taking time to post Jerry, I will go have a look there for the number. I put a loose eyeball all over it, but could find nothing, but Im dont think I spent much time looking below the seat.
Ok, thanks again, Jerry, I can see where there used to be a label, most of its missing, and part that is still there has been painted at least twice. I was wanting to know where to go for parts for this thing. Thanks again, BK.

jerry

Ok, thanks again, Jerry, I can see where there used to be a label, most of its missing, and part that is still there has been painted at least twice. I was wanting to know where to go for parts for this thing. Thanks again, BK.
Where did you get it? There are a few members here that have them. It looks as though it is sitting on a set of forks? What are you going to mount it on? I had mine on a 632 and now on a New Holland only complaint is lack of ground clearance below the mount plate, I am sure that could be cured with a little work. Had the boom cylinder rebuilt in the hyd shop in town but otherwise haven't had to fix anything. I did have to put smaller restrictors in the lines to slow down the swing I think I have it down to 1/16 inch now. It had 1/8 from the factory. The restrictors are in the valve bank when you take a hose off you will see them in the hole.

turbo54

That looks just like my yellow case h929505 with no out riggers .It's on my crawer now but its going my geal 4635. i cant find any real information but the model is good. I believe it weights 1500 lb would that be to heavey for a 4635 gehl?

bobcat763

That looks just like my yellow case h929505 with no out riggers .It's on my crawer now but its going my geal 4635. i cant find any real information but the model is good. I believe it weights 1500 lb would that be to heavey for a 4635 gehl?
It is ether a Davis or Case Backhoe. But Davis made a lot of early backhoe attactments for other makers then just Case

Latest posts