Cab Heater in a 40xt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tbutlerpga

New to the site and need some help installing a cab heater. I have a Maradyne 12,500 heater. I installed it a few days ago, but the heat is not very hot. I need help as to where each line should be tapped in to. I used a port on each side of the head but seems it should have a supply side and a return side. Thanks for any help!

SkidRoe

Sounds like a flow problem. One of your hoses should tap into a port on the water pump in parallel with the upper rad hose, to ensure that coolant is pumped through your heater. HTH.

OP
OP
T

tbutlerpga

Sounds like a flow problem. One of your hoses should tap into a port on the water pump in parallel with the upper rad hose, to ensure that coolant is pumped through your heater. HTH.
thanks skidroe. I got it hooked up and working great. I came off the head on the right side for the supply and put the return to the bottom radiator hose. There were 1/2 pipe plugs so was very easy.

SkidRoe

thanks skidroe. I got it hooked up and working great. I came off the head on the right side for the supply and put the return to the bottom radiator hose. There were 1/2 pipe plugs so was very easy.
Great!! Good to hear that it's working.

OP
OP
T

tbutlerpga

Great!! Good to hear that it's working.
SkidRoe - Can you tell me how the Auxiliary Hydraulics are operated? I see the pedal on the floor that swithces it to the auxiliaries, but does the hand controls that operate the bucket work my plow. There are no buttons or switches on the hand controlls. I'm just know getting everything fabed up for the plow and really curious how it will be operated!

SkidRoe

SkidRoe - Can you tell me how the Auxiliary Hydraulics are operated? I see the pedal on the floor that swithces it to the auxiliaries, but does the hand controls that operate the bucket work my plow. There are no buttons or switches on the hand controlls. I'm just know getting everything fabed up for the plow and really curious how it will be operated!
I am afraid I don't. I am not all that familiar with Case machines. You may want to start a new post, and see if any of the Case guys bite. Cheers!