Bucket options Bobcat 630 skid steer?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cregg101

Hi All, I need your help with bucket options for my restored Bobcat/Clark machine and a few other items. Thanks in advance for your help. It came to me with a hole in the block (broken rod) which caused it to catch fire, so the wiring harness was burned and all hoses had to be replaced along with the engine. The wiring harness I have on it is home made so very few working options at this time however machine works great, but there are no safety options (which I would like to replace) on it at the present. So I have a few questions if some of you could help me with them. It came with the standard 54'' plain jane bucket but it also has the hydraulics for a 4-1 bucket. I am looking at a 60'' 4-1 bucket (I think it came from a 751 Bobcat but not sure on that). I know from a spec sheet that I found online that the "Rated Operating Capacity" is 1000lbs and tipping weight is 2000lbs. #1 I know this bucket will change these weights but will my 630 support this and bucket? #2 Also there are two pressure (sensors/sending units/pressure switches???) screwed into the squared box looking feature on top of the hydraulic pump which other hydraulic lines connect to as well. Could you tell me what these are for and how I can re-connect them? I assume that one could be for the back up alarm (though I hane not found a backup beeper but it could have been removed before I got it) and don't know about the other (maybe electric brake???) the spec sheet says that the machine has standard park brake/brake but I do not see any type of mechanical brake on it. #3 One last question. It has the hydraulic lines for the 4-1 bucket or other attachments but I have not found that the drive sticks move side ways at all to operate any attachments. So I am sure that I am missing something. Ant and all help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

jerry

On the 630 the aux functions are controlled by moving the right hand steering stick right or left. If it will not move look down below and just above where it is attached to the transverse rod there is a plate which has a hole in it for a 3/8 bolt or pin if the pin is in the hold remove it and the lever should work.

Tigerhaze

My 630 is equipped with a parking brake- it has a flat plate "flip pedal" in the center of the floor between the bucket and boom pedals to activate it.