Bolts size 520 hydrostatic drive

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

STEVE_NE

Can anyone tell me the size of blots used to connect the drive line to the hydrostatic drive pump in a model 520 with Koler engine. Mine are gone and have no idea what they where. How are these replaced.

OP
OP
S

STEVE_NE

I contacted Bobcat and they replied to my email. That customer service on a 29 year bobcat. These bolts are a Bobcat part number 17C820, which is a hex head,grade 8 bolt , 1/2" diameter and 1 1/4" long. You will want to contact Hamilton Equipment for pricing information. This is why people buy Bobcat.

JustAwrench

I contacted Bobcat and they replied to my email. That customer service on a 29 year bobcat. These bolts are a Bobcat part number 17C820, which is a hex head,grade 8 bolt , 1/2" diameter and 1 1/4" long. You will want to contact Hamilton Equipment for pricing information. This is why people buy Bobcat.
Steve-I read your post last night and looked up the info to reply today-I'm glad you got such good help and you're happy with your local dealer. Remember them when the yellow machine salesman comes sniffing around=).