Bobcat T190 Muffler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hotrod1830

Better than $250 to $300 for a new muffler
Looks to me like the exit pipe just broke off the muffler. A new one can be welded back on. Just keep in mind, the original muffler is probably stainless. If not welded as such, you will have to paint the new weld and pipe or it will rust FAST. Cheaper fix than a complete new muffler, and will last for years.
By the looks of it, someone was pounding and bending on the pipe. Make sure the new pipe/stack is routed correctly and it wont break again.

farmshop

Looks to me like the exit pipe just broke off the muffler. A new one can be welded back on. Just keep in mind, the original muffler is probably stainless. If not welded as such, you will have to paint the new weld and pipe or it will rust FAST. Cheaper fix than a complete new muffler, and will last for years.
By the looks of it, someone was pounding and bending on the pipe. Make sure the new pipe/stack is routed correctly and it wont break again.
I have welded them before. Usually someone backs into something bends the outlet then when you try to straighten it it breaks

Tazza

Staff member
I have welded them before. Usually someone backs into something bends the outlet then when you try to straighten it it breaks
I have done the same. The metal thins out and a bump here or there and it cracks.
If your muffler shop can weld it, i say go ahead too.