Bobcat t190 crank not start

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

alecks

Bobcat run without fuel , we replace the shut off valve solenoid, the first crank it started but suddenly stopped, today we check the solenoid and made a test in the beginning it look like was stuck but then start to work.. we installed back solenoid and did the same of the first time , start accelerating hi then stop., can be a possiblity a new solenoid be bad?

Fabricator

If you ran it out of fuel, my first thought is vapor locking the injector lines. You may have to crack each line and turn the engine over to bleed the air out to get it to fire again.

OP
OP
A

alecks

Do you say the lines that go to the injectors?
I remove one and give crank but I do not see fuel coming out .thank sr for your time.

Can be the possibility the fuel pump get damaged?

Last edited:

Fabricator

How long did you crank? You're going to have to purge the air from the whole system. If the pump was run dry for some time, it is possible it was damaged.

foton

you maybe should look and make sure that your fuel filter is full and try to push fuel as far as you can towards the injectors if there is some type of manual pump

OP
OP
A

alecks

I pushed the manual fuel pump , fuel filter it's full and go to the lift fuel pump , I do not continue to check.

Nick Cal

How long did you crank? You're going to have to purge the air from the whole system. If the pump was run dry for some time, it is possible it was damaged.
Didn't crank for long as it starts & drives just lost bucket & up & down pedal movement. I think I'll start with the Float Detent spring valve behind the pedals. Appreciate any advice & will take on board any advice.
Thanks
Nick

Fabricator

Ok, if it is running, you've solved the issue of running it out of fuel. Sounds like you have other things going on, though.

OP
OP
A

alecks

I take out the fuel pump and left in the shop to fix ,, they said in a week will be fix ..