bobcat t 750

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Krazy kenn

got a code showing h4013 and h1224 it makes the hyd aux shut down and get alarm beep 3 times it sometimes will go off and aux hyd return to normal but only for a few seconds sometimes for a minute code 1224 says it is the rt thumb switch not in neutral 4013 shows rt joystick grip no communication i assume that its is in the joystick handle and needs to be replaced anyone have ant thoughts on my problem maybe had the same problem

flyerdan

A lot of times these electrical gremlins are caused by crudded up switches or connectors; if you can get into the switch with a can of contact cleaner, and take apart any connectors you can find and inspect for corrosion that will often clear up problems. And it's a lot cheaper than replacing high dollar parts.

ozarkag

A lot of times these electrical gremlins are caused by crudded up switches or connectors; if you can get into the switch with a can of contact cleaner, and take apart any connectors you can find and inspect for corrosion that will often clear up problems. And it's a lot cheaper than replacing high dollar parts.
I have seen broken wires leading to handle grip, causing no communication code. A splice or two is a lot cheaper than a grip. I'm not aware of a source for just a switch, you're forced to replace entire grip.

Latest posts