Bobcat S650 wont start. Fault code M7748. Any fix ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skidster

Hello everyone, im new member here ! I've been working on my 2019 S650 to start it up. It only has 250 working hours and it's wont fire up. Its working fine since one morning i reached to bobcat and saw error code (M7748: Key switch multiple) on instrument panel and wont able to start engine when i turn the key. When i cut ignition and take out key, ignition wont go off. All lights are on at instrument panel whitout key. So like error code tells its something wrong with key switch, so i changed for new one but it didn't make any difference. I was sitting on cockpit, ignition on, key out of switch and kinda accidentally push Automatic Ride Control button active position. And i saw all lights on instrument panel and ignition shut down and error code lost as well. After this i got machine working. Everything was ok if Ride control was active and when I deactivated it, machine shut down immediately. It run 3 days like this. One morning i saw same fault code (M7748) again and now it's no use to activate/deactivate Automatic Ride Control button. It just wont start anymore. Things I've done now: looking for broken wires or connectors ( seems ok for now) Unplug ACD connector on back, but no difference. Check controllers connectors and grounds. Changed key switch . Maybe someone have been struggling same problem and can help me with some information. Is there anything i can try ? Is there any change i bypass this fault code ?

BackBlade78

Hi Skidster, were you ever able to resolve this problem and if so are you able to share the solution. I've got the exact same problem with my T190.