Bobcat s175 year 2003

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Petetown

Just looking For some basic info as I'm fairly new with bobcats and need to change some axle bearings. Wondering how that works with hydraulic / transmission (chaincase oil) do these have separate reservoirs or air it shared ? Also wondering about capacity's of such? And oil recommendations as well and if anyone had any tips to assist me in replacing these beairings id be grateful thank you in advance.

flyerdan

There should be a S175 book in the manual thread, not sure about years but the basic structure won't change.

OP
OP
P

Petetown

There should be a S175 book in the manual thread, not sure about years but the basic structure won't change.
Ok great thanks that helps! At this point I'm wondering if anyone has any insight when changing these front readings do people drain the oil from the gearbox and replace? Seemed like some people weren't doing that but like I said this is new territory for me so any helps appreciated !

OP
OP
P

Petetown

Ok great thanks that helps! At this point I'm wondering if anyone has any insight when changing these front readings do people drain the oil from the gearbox and replace? Seemed like some people weren't doing that but like I said this is new territory for me so any helps appreciated !
I meant to say bearings????‍♂️