Bobcat s160 electrical issue.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mitch schiffer

Hey I have a bobcat s160 that is having some issues. It starts and runs good. When I start it I can press the traction lock and drive it but I can't push the operate button. The seat bar light does not come on either. I tried jumping the seat bar switch with no luck. I checked the fuses and relays. I get 3 error codes when pushing and holding the light button. 21-03, 47-22, 05-22. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I can't seem to find what these codes mean.

brdgbldr

Hey I have a bobcat s160 that is having some issues. It starts and runs good. When I start it I can press the traction lock and drive it but I can't push the operate button. The seat bar light does not come on either. I tried jumping the seat bar switch with no luck. I checked the fuses and relays. I get 3 error codes when pushing and holding the light button. 21-03, 47-22, 05-22. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I can't seem to find what these codes mean.
Here is a link to the error codes:

The codes are not related so I would look at electrical problems first.

Check your battery. Check and clean all of your battery terminals and machine grounding points. Then clean and check all wire harness and fuse connections. Then look for any rub throughs on the wire harnesses.

Latest posts