Bobcat s150

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JPlourde

I just bought a Bobcat S150. The manual says to press and hold the Auxiliary Hydraulics Button and hold for 5 seconds. When I do that the machines engine quits. Also, the hour meter does not work. Could it be in the control panel?

rblinton

Might those instructions be for aux hydraulics pressure release? If so, that's how it's supposed to work. Connect your attachment when your bobcat is off.

OP
OP
J

JPlourde

I did connect the attachment when the bobcat was off. When are the auxiliary hydraulics supposed to work? How do they work? I had an old bobcat 632 thirty years ago and it didn't have all the electronic stuff. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

JakeK

When you go to connect/disconnect your aux lines, pressing and holding the aux. button for 5 seconds will drain pressure from the lines With ignition on. The machine will shut down at that point if it's running as well. A short press and release (1/2 second) of the button, with machine running, will activate/deactivate the aux. flow.

haymaker

You really should have an operators manual. If you look there may be a link or download here somewhere.

RedNeckMike

I have a S150 also to operate my attachments I just press auxilary Hydraulics botton on control panel quickly once then right stick lever controls flow to attachments

OP
OP
J

JPlourde

Thank you for the input. I got it going yesterday. I disconnected the hoses on the attachment. One of them was stuck but when I reconnected them it worked. Thanks again.