Bobcat parts catalog show two Lift Cylinders for 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rambler

My right lift cylinder is leaking on my 853 where you unscrew the silver part to remove the piston. Went to the online Bobcat Parts Catalog and they show two lift cylinder diagrams and each diagram lists a different part number for the Lift Cylinder Seal Kit. Any idea how I tell which seal kit I need? Thank you

brdgbldr

You could probably call or email Bobcat with your serial number and they would tell you which one you need.
Also check the diagrams, sometimes they list the serial number ranges on the thumbnail image you click on to open the full diagram.
You can also go to shop bobcat.com and search for the part and enter your serial number and it will tell you if it is compatible with your machine or not.

wateka

My right lift cylinder is leaking on my 853 where you unscrew the silver part to remove the piston. Went to the online Bobcat Parts Catalog and they show two lift cylinder diagrams and each diagram lists a different part number for the Lift Cylinder Seal Kit. Any idea how I tell which seal kit I need? Thank you
Not sure if you got your answer, but I'm at that same point in my 853 disassembly and was wondering the same question. In looking at the parts catalog, the back end of the two cylinders are different. See pics.
C02155AD-310A-47FD-9DFB-8FF9FCCB845B.jpeg

04564871-1FF8-4704-BD5F-5C8A0A1E1F4D.jpeg