Bobcat now selling parts manuals and service manuals online

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brdgbldr

Nice find, took them long enough to start doing it though.
Thanks for the heads up. Bobcat will make a fortune from these. I have found some of the other digital manuals from secondary sources are not always complete. I hope they come down a little on the prices for older models though.

HarryN

Thanks for the heads up. Bobcat will make a fortune from these. I have found some of the other digital manuals from secondary sources are not always complete. I hope they come down a little on the prices for older models though.
Yes, thanks for the info. I don't need one yet, but eventually will. If anyone does buy from Bobcat, would you please report on the completeness of them.

Bobcatdan

Yes, thanks for the info. I don't need one yet, but eventually will. If anyone does buy from Bobcat, would you please report on the completeness of them.
Service manuals have very little for diagnostic beside schematics and pressure specs. Just warning, the books are not a lot of help for figuring problems out. More of a take apart and put back together type manual.

Tazza

Staff member
I have bought about 4 sets of parts and repair manuals from my mate that used to work for bobcat, they were all complete, sealed in plastic. You could actually see all of the wiring diagrams and read the numbering.
The images in them are far better than what you get off ebay and far better than the ones you see people peddling for about $10 that were copied off a free site that they now try and sell.

skidsteer.ca

I have bought about 4 sets of parts and repair manuals from my mate that used to work for bobcat, they were all complete, sealed in plastic. You could actually see all of the wiring diagrams and read the numbering.
The images in them are far better than what you get off ebay and far better than the ones you see people peddling for about $10 that were copied off a free site that they now try and sell.
About time.
No instant downloads like Deere I guess?
The worst thing about the bobcat manuals is how there spead various procedures for common machine around. One will have a drive motor tear down but not the starter. You need to look in the sister models manual to get that procedure. That way the dealers have all the info but the person buying just his model will be left out in some areas.
As stated they are how to remove and replace components in most cases. not how to rebuild.
Ken

HanSolo

About time.
No instant downloads like Deere I guess?
The worst thing about the bobcat manuals is how there spead various procedures for common machine around. One will have a drive motor tear down but not the starter. You need to look in the sister models manual to get that procedure. That way the dealers have all the info but the person buying just his model will be left out in some areas.
As stated they are how to remove and replace components in most cases. not how to rebuild.
Ken
I purchased both in original hard copy from eBay stores. The 700, 710, 720 Service Manual came in the original binder complete with years of grease smudges. I love it! The 700 Parts Manual came without a binder but still in original plastic wrapper. Printed in 1974. I think it's amazing you can purchase untouched equipment manuals from 38 years ago!