Bobcat M-700 Selling/Parting

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Waldo690

I got water in the hydraulic res. of M-700, it got in the hydro drive, winter came it froze and now it wont move, or operate. Cant justify putting the money into it so ill be selling it whole or parting it out. If you want the whole thing, message with a price and mode of transport. OR.. Message what parts you want and what you willing to pay for them. As parts come off ill add them to this so youll know. If theyre not listed they stll available. Im in western West Virginia. Thanks.

jk

contact me with price. id come and get the whole thing on my flatbed with winch

OP
OP
W

Waldo690

contact me with price. id come and get the whole thing on my flatbed with winch
I'll get some updated pictures of it for ya. It's been in the barn since I parked it. The bob-tach was taken off modified and put on a tractor. The engine was taken out for a stationary PTO drive. Are you wanting it for parts or to restore? No one has posted on this so I kinda forgot about it.

OP
OP
W

Waldo690

I'll get some updated pictures of it for ya. It's been in the barn since I parked it. The bob-tach was taken off modified and put on a tractor. The engine was taken out for a stationary PTO drive. Are you wanting it for parts or to restore? No one has posted on this so I kinda forgot about it.
It's been sold. Local guy came and picked it up.