Bobcat Cab Top Window (6705735) and Rubber Seal (6665012)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brdgbldr

These are brand new.
I payed about $85.00 but I'll take a loss and sell both for 50.00 plush shipping.
I bought these through Bobcat and it ends up that these fit a "Deluxe cab" for a 742B (and other models) even though the serial number was given and it said it would fit.
Anyway, check your serial number to see if it will work and then measure the opening. If it is 8.6"X15.5" it should fit.

Tango-Charlie

Just a quick question as I own a 742B. Could you send me or post a picture of it next to a tape measure? Thanks as I may be interested but want to ensure it would be correct.

OP
OP
brdgbldr

brdgbldr

Yeah, like I stated this was for a Deluxe cab. It was actually the last one that Bobcat had.

This window is oval. The non-deluxe cab windows just glued in. The deluxe cabs had head liners.

Attachments

• CC6E10E3-FB91-4FBC-BEC6-25401FCFB3E8.jpeg
    CC6E10E3-FB91-4FBC-BEC6-25401FCFB3E8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 74

Tango-Charlie

Thanks for the picture I'll take a look at my roof window and use your measurements to see if it'll work. Mine does not have a headliner but I think has the oval opening where someone laid a piece of square glass over it and glued it down. It drips on me in the winter. I'll let you know in the next couple of days.

OP
OP
brdgbldr

brdgbldr

Thanks for the picture I'll take a look at my roof window and use your measurements to see if it'll work. Mine does not have a headliner but I think has the oval opening where someone laid a piece of square glass over it and glued it down. It drips on me in the winter. I'll let you know in the next couple of days.
Measure the opening and I will compare it to the glass to make sure it will for.

Tango-Charlie

I've taken a tape measure and laid it on the window frame and attached pictures for you to see the measurements. It appears the opening is exactly 9" by 15 1/2" which you can see in the pictures. I included an overall picture so you can get an idea of the corner opening radius too. In your picture I can't really see the radius of the corners. But let's start with my measurements and go from there. I'm sure the glass has to be a little smaller because the gasket needs to fit in the opening too.
Thanks JD.

Attachments

• TopWindowFronttoBack.jpg
    TopWindowFronttoBack.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • TopWindowLefttoRight.jpg
    TopWindowLefttoRight.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
  • 20220822_134203.jpg
    20220822_134203.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 67
OP
OP
brdgbldr

brdgbldr

Sorry, not going to fit.
the glass is 8" X 15" with a 2.5" radius at each corner. The seal is maybe .25" thick between the glass and the cab.
Looks like you have the "standard" cab.