Bobcat 825

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Beadleboy

I recently bought a bobcat 825 Guy said it needed a gear pump took pump to shop they confirmed it needed a new pump. So I bought a new pump and had it installed along with new filters and oil and it's still not lifting or tilting So unfortunately I'm not sure what the next move is any help would be great thanks for reading

TheVille9

Check your pedal linkage and make sure it is in working order. After that it could be something going on in the control valve if linkage is good.

OP
OP
B

Beadleboy

Check your pedal linkage and make sure it is in working order. After that it could be something going on in the control valve if linkage is good.
The pedals work you can see it move in and out when pressed on and yeah I was thinking of removing the control valve and seeing if something is broke or needs new rings it's going to be a pain taking it out . Thanks for the reply

TheVille9

The pedals work you can see it move in and out when pressed on and yeah I was thinking of removing the control valve and seeing if something is broke or needs new rings it's going to be a pain taking it out . Thanks for the reply
The control valve may need resealed. Check it over and see what you can find.

OP
OP
B

Beadleboy

The control valve may need resealed. Check it over and see what you can find.
Awesome thanks for the advice, I'm in the process of removing it to check it over and see what I can find I just hope it's something fairly quick to fix would be nice to have up and running ,fingers crossed thanks so much

flyerdan

Awesome thanks for the advice, I'm in the process of removing it to check it over and see what I can find I just hope it's something fairly quick to fix would be nice to have up and running ,fingers crossed thanks so much
Somewhere in the manual thread is a book called Melroe Control Valves which covers all of the valve bodies used. I think it's in a misc directory in the German site.

OP
OP
B

Beadleboy

Somewhere in the manual thread is a book called Melroe Control Valves which covers all of the valve bodies used. I think it's in a misc directory in the German site.
Oh awesome thanks so much I'll take a look at it cheers

Latest posts