bobcat 773

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brdgbldr

wont move till a couple minute warmup, is that normal
You should always let the machine warm up before operating it. The length of that time varies with temperature.

Depending on the temperature and the viscosity of the hydraulic oil, the pump and motors can have a hard time moving it If it is too cold. You should check and make sure you are using the proper oil for your climate.

If the machine operates normally after being warmed up, I doubt that there is any problem With the machine.

foton

just as a fyi my machine( 2017 wacker-neuson sw-20) will not give you full hydro power until a sensor tells the computer the fluid is ready to work. to damn fancy to me , but it is what it is.

reaperman

That could depend on your climate. If you live in a colder area, the chain case may have water inside that freezes the chains in place. Is it only drive related or does the lift and tilt not work either?

OP
OP
D

dana

Thank you, i just bought this machine, it is 1996, first time of owning one, as of right now everything works, just going to use it for loading mulch

foton

well do all the maintence (oil, filters,screens and grease zerks)cause you do not know what has been done in its recent history, I assume. and keep a log of what you do and the hours when it is done. this will help you learn the machine . Pick up any manuals that you can find.