Bobcat 773 seatbar sensor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jehu

So, i have some issues with mine seatbar sensor. When you start working, it takes a while and rumbling before it accepts seatbar on, and then i can click the green button and start operating.

And few times a day it threws seatbar sensor off and bobcat stops immediatlyand usually turns off, then you just start it up and activate again green button.

I have changed the sensor part, and magnet is good which creates magnetfield to the sensor.

brdgbldr

So, i have some issues with mine seatbar sensor. When you start working, it takes a while and rumbling before it accepts seatbar on, and then i can click the green button and start operating.

And few times a day it threws seatbar sensor off and bobcat stops immediatlyand usually turns off, then you just start it up and activate again green button.

I have changed the sensor part, and magnet is good which creates magnetfield to the sensor.
I would start looking at the wiring. That sound like a short or bad connection somewhere.

It is odd that the machine completely shuts off from a seat bar. In my experience it would only shut down the hydraulics. Make sure all of your battery connections and grounding points are clean and tight.

gearbox

I would think that when the brake drops in he is killing the engine . there's a plastic sleave with a key that engages with the lap bar check to see if the key has sheared . Add a little lube as you put it back together . I just finished one that kicked my butt for 3 months .