Bobcat 753H Question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

derbyl73

I recently purchased a nice used 753H, high flow machine with 2100 hours. I just purchased a caterpiller PR172 soil conditioner to use with this machine. I have ran in to a couple problems the first being the hydraulic couplers wouldnt work. My bobcat being a high flow has a large set and a small set. The cat couplers were bigger than the small ones and smaller than the big ones. I went to hydraulic shop and got a set of couplers and adapters and made them fit the smaller ones. The next problem is the caterpiller power cord has a different end from the bobcat plug. My question is do they make an adapter to use cat attachment with a bobcat or am i going to have to make something.

Bobcatdan

The couplers are no big problem, just change the skidsteer to normal flatface couplers. I have never seen cat run anything different. I am assuming the 753 has a 14 pin and the cat has a 8 pin. I do not know of an adapter to make work. Bobcat offers one to go the other way. If cat doen't offer something, I would check with skidsteer solutions. These connections are simple power and ground, anybody with schematics and a brain can make them work. Good luck.

Latest posts