Bobcat 753g controller bypass for auxiliary

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rumrunner439

I have a 2000 753g and the main controller is bad. I have run power to the solinoid that controls the boom and bucket and brake. I have a push start button to start it and a temp switch to energize the alternator. But I don't know what wires run the auxiliary so I can use my grapple. I am going to eventually replace the main controller $1600 and a hour of labor to program it. I did find a place that repairs them for 820 and they said it is plug n play. But it will be a little bit before I send it off for repairs or replace it. So if anyone knows how to get the auxiliary working that would be great. This is the non joystick model. Thanks in advance.

fox128

its pretty simple. send power to one pin and ground to the other to activate that solenoid. shouldn't matter which is which. I rigged up a dpdt switch on the right handle and ran wires to the solenoids. added a switch to deactivate the aux when I'm not using it.

WK Carlson

I'm not sure where to get the power from for the auxillary solinoids. I took power for mine from the one that was getting power when I used the thumb control. Cut that one and feed the 3-way switch so the thumb control powers both solinoids and just have to flip the switch for in or out on the grapple.
Sorry I don't have any experiance other that this unit with the ACS joy stick controller.

fulltilt

its pretty simple. send power to one pin and ground to the other to activate that solenoid. shouldn't matter which is which. I rigged up a dpdt switch on the right handle and ran wires to the solenoids. added a switch to deactivate the aux when I'm not using it.
thank you

Latest posts