Bobcat 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

753newbie

Hi, new here and just bought a 753, not sure on year but from reading through the forum it seems like early 90's. Has the BOSS system. The issue is it will start and idle but warning HP-2 pops up and it dies unless I push the aux button twice, the engine sounds like it's under strain until I switch to aux. once I'm on aux, the machine runs perfectly and code disappears so I'm thinking electrical but have no idea where to start. Any advice is really appreciated! Also the temp gauge never increases while I run it, just stays on cold.

Wayne440

I think HP-2 is a Hydraulic Pressure warning. How long since the hydraulic filter has been changed?

OP
OP

753newbie

That's what I understand as well, filter looks new and if it gave this warning all the time I would have changed it but when I run in aux mode, there is no warning and it runs perfectly so I think I can rule out the filter.

Bobcat AGRO

Hi, I have the same problem on my Bobcat 753. One of the electro-valve starts working even if I don't want. It stops working if I set AUX mode. The problem desappears if i undo the wires of the electro-valve. Is it a problem from the electrical relay?