Bobcat 753 g 2003 tilt and lift error

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sweden

Hello!

Have a Bobcat 753 high flow model g year 2003 with error code "32-49 is Lift Actuator Short to Ground". Looked at HowIdid one youtube and switched the actuators between lift/tilt but still the same error code. Taken the actuators apart nu tested with 12 V and 5 V Power supply and they work great. Runs between 0 to 5 V. Calibrated them before mounting back to machine but still the same code and I hear three pips and the ACS light goes on (was on also before). Checked the cables from actuators to ACS box and cutting the secureseal open and they look great. Also tried with ohm-meter and all good.

The only things I can come up with is that the lift Joystick or the ACS controller cause the problem. The actuators moves once when I put the ignition in on before the ACS light turns on. Can the joystick be the problem? When I tried ignition on before connected the joystick I got code 32-24 ACS Controller Calibration Performed and that is why I think the ACS controller is okey and it's the joystick or something else.

Do you guys have any idea?

OP
OP
S

sweden

9C4A2614-7B93-48B4-9506-AFE133E3FDBE.jpeg
I have these kind of joystick and forgot to mention that they are stuck sideways and the floor pedals are also stuck.