bobcat 751 fuel line suction problems

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bayjam

Hi everyone. I know this has been discussed previously but i still couldn't find answers to my problem. Basically the bobcat will run then after a while it just dies from fuel starvation. Open the back and the priming hand pump is squashed flat due to not getting fuel. I pulled the fuel take up line out of the tank and it is clear. Took the mesh filet off the end and blew through. ..clear. i sucked and the one way valve at the primer stupid all suction. So everything seems to be working fine. But cant find the Damn problem. Any other ideas? all fuel lines are good. Thanks in advance

Tazza

Staff member
There is no reason it should be sucked flat as you have blown air through the lines.... I'd replace all the lines and blow out the elbows. There has to be something simple.

7LBSSMALLIE

There is no reason it should be sucked flat as you have blown air through the lines.... I'd replace all the lines and blow out the elbows. There has to be something simple.
check and see if primer ball installed correctly . it has a one way check arrow indicate direction of flow.