bobcat 743 5019-M-17432 Spool valve seal

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rjdavis61

I know its October but this repair is becoming the biggest nightmare ever. Ive replaced the kubota with new engine new hydrualic pipes and have one hurdle left to cross. My mechanic replaced the spools and said the seals i was sold by bobcat was incorrect. They sold me the green ones with the expensive kit that are on all of the current models but the mechanic says I need the dark brown one to fit. I called bobcat but they keep referring to item 6683274. Does anyone have any insite on this seal? Please help thanks

flyerdan

When you google that number, it brings up a green seal that is it's equivalent, so I don't know...
Probably the best thing to do is go to the Bobcat Parts Online , put your serial number in and get the breakdown for the correct valve (assuming that it still has the orig), and get the OEM part numbers. They can then be googled for the best price/quality.

OP
OP
R

rjdavis61

When you google that number, it brings up a green seal that is it's equivalent, so I don't know...
Probably the best thing to do is go to the Bobcat Parts Online , put your serial number in and get the breakdown for the correct valve (assuming that it still has the orig), and get the OEM part numbers. They can then be googled for the best price/quality.
Thanks yes mechanic says the green one is the wrong one. It needs to be brown.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks yes mechanic says the green one is the wrong one. It needs to be brown.
The seals i replaced in my 743 were black quad rings, the seal kit should come with multiple seals to cover a range of models.

Latest posts