Bobcat 641 lift/tilt problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobbari123

Hi. I was suddenly having problem with lift and tilt they were slow and down on power. next time when i was driving and testing the problem were still there. i hooked up my backhoe attachment to feel is it low on power too and i think it was. after some digging and driving everything went back to normal. Then it lifted bucket full of big stones with no problem at all. Now i am going to measure pressure and flow to see how the pump is working. any ideas what could be reason for this problem? I have bobcat 631 manual but it is slightly different machine. I would like to disassemble my port block to see if relief valve is binding but it is not top of the pump like in that manual, it is side under the throttle handle. I would like to know o-ring sizes to repack that port block before starting. I am outside of usa so that bobcat online parts catalog does not open for me. thanks for any help.

Tazza

Staff member
That actually sounded like your aux hydraulics were stuck on, when you attached the backhoe, you'd be using said hydraulics, so the issue would go away, could that have been it?