Bobcat 632

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bobcatcat632

Hi everyone! I have bought an old Bobcat 632 in pieces and now the engine runs well but I have some problems with the hydraulics. It barely moves forward and screams like a pig, has around 50bar to the hydraulic motors at ~2000rpm and max angle on the swash plate (almost no pressure with little angle). I read that the replenishing valves is a good place to start the troubleshooting, and there were some mixed valves and springs. Now I´m hoping that someone can tell me what kind of valves and springs it should be. http://s28.postimg.org/syfe1r8t9/Replenish.jpg The springs on 1 and RH3 is quite stiff compared to the other ones. Thanks in advance!

jerry

First off clean the bronze filter located inside the hole where the center hose on the port block screws in. The port block is the square block on top of the pump , about 5 inches square.

OP
OP
B

Bobcatcat632

First off clean the bronze filter located inside the hole where the center hose on the port block screws in. The port block is the square block on top of the pump , about 5 inches square.
Hi Jerry That was the first thing I planned to do, but unfortunately there were no bronze filter in the port block :( The hydraulic oil is new in the machine. I fear that the hydrostatic pumps may be worn out but before I tear everything apart I want to be sure about the replenishing/relief valves. I guess it should be the same valves & springs between LH and RH side but I don´t know which one is correct. BTW were can i buy this bronze filter (lives in Sweden so I have poor knowledge of the bobcat stores in the US)? Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
Hi Jerry That was the first thing I planned to do, but unfortunately there were no bronze filter in the port block :( The hydraulic oil is new in the machine. I fear that the hydrostatic pumps may be worn out but before I tear everything apart I want to be sure about the replenishing/relief valves. I guess it should be the same valves & springs between LH and RH side but I don´t know which one is correct. BTW were can i buy this bronze filter (lives in Sweden so I have poor knowledge of the bobcat stores in the US)? Thanks
30 bar is about 1/10th of what you should be getting. You may need to dig deeper and crack the pump open to flatten the wear plates.