Bobcat 632

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bksun40

Hi I'm new to the forum, I recently picked up a 1980 632 bobcat, The ford motor is running great after I replaced the starter, coil and rebuilt the carb. I can lift the arms and tilt the bucket forward but cant lower the arms or tilt the bucket back. The auxiliary control seems to work, when I move the arm left to right I can hear the pump working hard, then in the center it seems to be disengaged so I think it is working fine. My foot pedals are rusted out and are very loose, so that's not helping, I'm thinking its a detent ball problem, but I can find anyone on the forum with the exact same problem, any idea's?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bksun40

Found out that my foot pedal mounts are so rushed that they flex in one direction and don't engage the spool valve. So I made new mounts out of angle iron and have sheet metal plates to weld in replace of the old ones. could anyone send me a picture of there foot pedals from a 632 or a 843, so I can see how they are suppose to look. I have looked for pictures on line but cant find any like mine, I have the old cast iron pedals, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4075[1].JPG
    IMG_4075[1].JPG
    619.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Latest posts