Bobcat 610 alternator belt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tbliss

Hello all. I'm hoping someone can help me in finding a replacement alternator belt. It on an older M610 bobcat w/Wisconsin motor. Any help please, I'm struggling to find any information.

foton

they are a little pricey but harbor freight has a adjustable link belt so the belt can be installed without messing with the jack shaft. (to me that is worth the price.) they are supposed to run with less vibration also.

OP
OP
T

Tbliss

they are a little pricey but harbor freight has a adjustable link belt so the belt can be installed without messing with the jack shaft. (to me that is worth the price.) they are supposed to run with less vibration also.
Have you used them? Definitely sounds intriguing, but I wonder how long they last?

flyerdan

I've got a set of nifty books that have all kinds of cross reference for bearings, belts and seals, here's a scan for your belt. It's a Melroe part number 6505371 which is a group 70335 in the book. There are quite a few brands listed, should be able to find one at the local parts store.

610 Belts

I tried for over an hour to get the photo to work here, other scans in my album are fine, this one is fine in the computer but absolute garbage here. Hotlinks aren't working either, so if you can't get to it from the link shoot me an email (if that still works here) and I'll send it.

foton

I've got a set of nifty books that have all kinds of cross reference for bearings, belts and seals, here's a scan for your belt. It's a Melroe part number 6505371 which is a group 70335 in the book. There are quite a few brands listed, should be able to find one at the local parts store.

610 Belts

I tried for over an hour to get the photo to work here, other scans in my album are fine, this one is fine in the computer but absolute garbage here. Hotlinks aren't working either, so if you can't get to it from the link shoot me an email (if that still works here) and I'll send it.
I have not put one on my skid steer but I will if my belt pukes. But I run one on my table saw and it works there very well.

OP
OP
T

Tbliss

610 Belts

That looks like a real handy book to have. Thank you!