Bobcat 56 manuals?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Kilroy2k1

Would anyone happen to have manuals for the Bobcat model 56 Mini ex? I need to research out the drive motors and other running gear for my new to me machine. Thanks Tom.

Tazza

Staff member
You can call the dealer and give them your serial number. Ask for a parts breakdown of the drive system. They will give you an exploded view with part numbers.
They should be happy to give the details as you need to ensure you order the correct parts. It is also handy to use to know what hoses go where.

OP
OP
K

Kilroy2k1

You can call the dealer and give them your serial number. Ask for a parts breakdown of the drive system. They will give you an exploded view with part numbers.
They should be happy to give the details as you need to ensure you order the correct parts. It is also handy to use to know what hoses go where.
bobcat took the service away from a local company and gave it to the carrier dealer thats 40 mins away. I'll stop in there next time i am in town.

Tazza

Staff member
bobcat took the service away from a local company and gave it to the carrier dealer thats 40 mins away. I'll stop in there next time i am in town.
Try giving them a call, they may be able to email or fax it to you, saves you the drive?

OP
OP
K

Kilroy2k1

Try giving them a call, they may be able to email or fax it to you, saves you the drive?
This machine is a rebadged Komatsu PC05 so I was lucky enough to find a nice man who sent me the manual for it so i am good to go there.

Nacho Daddy

I hope you get the info you need. I had a model 76 for many years. I bought it slightly used from the dealership. It had steel tracks and it ran like a sewing machine. I would have kept it... However, I had a hose fail and took it to the local repair place. They said the fittings were tapered metric and they didn't have anything like that in stock. Somimtraded it in on a brand new 234 with steel tracks and a full enclosed cab with a heater. I kept that unit for 20 years and it still ran like a top the day the day I sold it.

Nacho Daddy

I hope you get the info you need. I had a model 76 for many years. I bought it slightly used from the dealership. It had steel tracks and it ran like a sewing machine. I would have kept it... However, I had a hose fail and took it to the local repair place. They said the fittings were tapered metric and they didn't have anything like that in stock. Somimtraded it in on a brand new 234 with steel tracks and a full enclosed cab with a heater. I kept that unit for 20 years and it still ran like a top the day the day I sold it.
Correction bought a new 231 with the cab... Can we post photos on this forum?

Tazza

Staff member
Correction bought a new 231 with the cab... Can we post photos on this forum?
Any good hydraulic shop could have gotten the required fittings, i wonder if they just looked on the shelf and went NA, can't be bothered.
You can post pictures, upload the images to a site like photobucket, poen the image, right click/copy then in the forum right click/paste, it should show up.

Latest posts