Bobcat 543B restoration pics...before and after

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cstraley

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vhrlbwskig6l6ub/D3QCmgg4zg Not sure if links open here but can be copied and pasted in search bar. Almost done with paint and stuff on the 543. Sanded down to bare metal. Primed and painted. Bed liner coating on step. I did that to my 753 too. In fact I made this look exactly like my 753, but much smaller, lol. I made my own graphics for them on a vinyl machine I use to make my companies yard signs and misc. graphics for business. I was tired of constantly going to the sign shop so I just bought a little vinyl cutter. I like to mess around with restoration stuff and have repainted practically everything I own. Now I just have to get the machine to run for more than five minutes. That problem just started recently and I never noticed it as I hadn't been using the machine for more than a few minutes all summer. Bad fuel pick up. That's top priority now with winter nearly upon us. Anyone else have before and or after pics?

Tazza

Staff member
They sure look good after a coat of paint, the first scratch is always the hardest.