Bobcat 540 bucket wont tilt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bikerman

Hello i finally got my re powered Bobcat 540 running and everything seems ok except the tilt cylinder barely works at all! this machine has accessory connections on the front of the machine from the factory and i dont know if they have any thing to do with the tilt cylinder? Any info would be appreciated.

brdgbldr

Hello i finally got my re powered Bobcat 540 running and everything seems ok except the tilt cylinder barely works at all! this machine has accessory connections on the front of the machine from the factory and i dont know if they have any thing to do with the tilt cylinder? Any info would be appreciated.

The only way the auxiliary hydraulics will effect any other functions is if you have it set to run continuously. This is done by pushing the right lever all the way to the right side. To turn it off, push the right lever all the way to the left side.

laurencen

if the right lever was pushed over by accident it will cause this issue, the motor is likely loaded up after starting, if the lever will not move left buy a couple aux fittings and make a loop or plug in a accessory and see if it moves