Bobcat 533 - Installing rebuilt engine

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MCarn

Anyone have pictures or tips on how to reinstall an engine. My father and I have had the engine rebuilt and are starting to reinstall it. We don't have much of a manual to go by and to make matters worse the wiring was cut and the gauges are missing. We have the engine in, but we need to get the radiator in and hook everything together. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
M

MCarn

Thanks for the reply. I went through your thread. Do you still have the Bobcat? I need pictures of how the radiator and the various shrouds fit together. I also need to see where various wires go because they clipped all of the wires. My Dad just turned 81 and he has the mechanical background. I'm just a pair of hands trying to help him with the technical side.

dr.bobcat

Thanks for the reply. I went through your thread. Do you still have the Bobcat? I need pictures of how the radiator and the various shrouds fit together. I also need to see where various wires go because they clipped all of the wires. My Dad just turned 81 and he has the mechanical background. I'm just a pair of hands trying to help him with the technical side.
Hi, i have the service manual, but I don't know how send to you, is a PDF.

OP
OP
M

MCarn

Hi, i have the service manual, but I don't know how send to you, is a PDF.
Is this the cover of the service manual you have? This is the cover of the manual we have. It isn't from Bobcat and is very limited on information. This is a strange question, but are you located anywhere near Central Illinois. My Dad would like to see the Bobcat in person if possible. He is a visual learner.

Attachments

• 19AA109B-C9B0-48CE-8003-E5A01BC3C863.jpeg
    19AA109B-C9B0-48CE-8003-E5A01BC3C863.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104

dr.bobcat

No, the manual I have is the oficial service manual, have a schematics, is a 174 pages.
I´m in México, was a service manager in a bobcat dealer for 26 years.