Bobcat 443b Hydraulic Hose

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rsmith

Hello I am needing a Hydraulic Hose for a Bobcat 443B serial# 511211164 I don't know the part number all I can do is try any tell you where it go's if you are looking at the engine it comes off the the right side oil cooler looks like a 3 or 4 foot hose I could be wrong about the length. I hope you know what im talking about thanks for anyone have a part number for it your time.

OldMachinist

Both the hoses from the oil cooler on the 443B are the same part #. 6532572
It would be a lot cheaper to take it off and have someone make one up. Around me CARQUEST, Napa, Tractor Supply, and agricultural dealers(John Deere, New Holland, Agro) make up custom hydraulic hoses while I wait.

OP
OP
R

rsmith

Both the hoses from the oil cooler on the 443B are the same part #. 6532572
It would be a lot cheaper to take it off and have someone make one up. Around me CARQUEST, Napa, Tractor Supply, and agricultural dealers(John Deere, New Holland, Agro) make up custom hydraulic hoses while I wait.
thanks I will go to TSC as soon as I figure out how to get to behind the engine to unhook the hose. Is there a trick in doing that or does the engine have to come out

OldMachinist

thanks I will go to TSC as soon as I figure out how to get to behind the engine to unhook the hose. Is there a trick in doing that or does the engine have to come out
You should be able to get to the other end by tilting the operators cab back on it's hinges.

Hotrod1830

You should be able to get to the other end by tilting the operators cab back on it's hinges.
The last time I had NAPA make me some hoses, it wound up being more than twice what I could have got them thru Surplus center. However, I did need them NOW, so I guess it was worth it.

OP
OP
R

rsmith

The last time I had NAPA make me some hoses, it wound up being more than twice what I could have got them thru Surplus center. However, I did need them NOW, so I guess it was worth it.
Hi again I bet your getting tired of me im sorry for keep asking you all stuff . I need help with one more thing. I tilted the operators cab and the hose is easy to get to. I was looking at a fluid reservoir on the right side I think it is for hydraulic fluid the book does not say what go's in it or how much to put in it but it is dry. if hydraulic fluid does go in there how much would I need to put im it thanks.

OldMachinist

Hi again I bet your getting tired of me im sorry for keep asking you all stuff . I need help with one more thing. I tilted the operators cab and the hose is easy to get to. I was looking at a fluid reservoir on the right side I think it is for hydraulic fluid the book does not say what go's in it or how much to put in it but it is dry. if hydraulic fluid does go in there how much would I need to put im it thanks.
Never be sorry for asking questions. I rather you ask than have something turn into a larger problem.
The tank that you're seeing is for the hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid and there is a dipstick/fill tube in the back next to the battery that you use to check the level and fill the tank.
 photo Dipstick_zps82e26d36.jpg

I assume the tank is low because of the leaky oil cooler hose you asked about. Fill the tank to the line on the dipstick, then run the machine cycling the cylinders and driving it around. Then park it somewhere level, check the fluid level again and add as needed.

OP
OP
R

rsmith

Never be sorry for asking questions. I rather you ask than have something turn into a larger problem.
The tank that you're seeing is for the hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid and there is a dipstick/fill tube in the back next to the battery that you use to check the level and fill the tank.

I assume the tank is low because of the leaky oil cooler hose you asked about. Fill the tank to the line on the dipstick, then run the machine cycling the cylinders and driving it around. Then park it somewhere level, check the fluid level again and add as needed.
Ok so i only put the hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid in the tube with the dip stick I don't add any hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid to the fluid reservoir it will fill up on it's own right. fill the tube up to the line then run the bobcat move arms up and down tilt bucket drive around then check the dipstick fill back up to the line if needed and repeat that is what I need to do if I understand what you are saying.

OldMachinist

Ok so i only put the hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid in the tube with the dip stick I don't add any hydrostatic/hydraulic fluid to the fluid reservoir it will fill up on it's own right. fill the tube up to the line then run the bobcat move arms up and down tilt bucket drive around then check the dipstick fill back up to the line if needed and repeat that is what I need to do if I understand what you are saying.
That's correct.