Bobcat 443 Wheel Bearing

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mauritz

Hallo my Friends, i will change the Front wheel Bearing from my Bobcat 443 , but a 15/16 spanner Tool is to big and a 7/8 to small. Whitch size have the Bolt on the spacer . Thank you for helps Greetings from germany

OP
OP
M

Mauritz

Do you have a 23mm to try?
Hallo Wayne440, Thank you for answer, i Buy a 23 mm , but is too small, 15/16 have ca. 23,8 mm , the Bolt ca. 23,2 mm , i Made One of this Bolt round ????????, i think , i try a magic wrench. Or pipe wrench ??

OP
OP
M

Mauritz

Hallo Wayne440, Thank you for answer, i Buy a 23 mm , but is too small, 15/16 have ca. 23,8 mm , the Bolt ca. 23,2 mm , i Made One of this Bolt round ????????, i think , i try a magic wrench. Or pipe wrench ??
Hallo Wayne440, Ist the Bolt clockwise or not? Thank you Best regards from germany

Hi Mauritz, were you able to solve the bolt size? It may have been damaged previously so that a normal socket will no longer fit. It is almost certain to rotate counterclockwise to loosen. Regards, Gunther

skidsteerdan

Hello,

Sorry I missed this. I have this bobcat and did all 4 wheel bearings 2 years ago. The 15/16 worked perfectly for me, although the wrench was too wide and I had to grind it down to fit between the two axle bolts. Did you solve your problem?

Latest posts