Bob-Tach back hoe issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CPM

Hey out there, looking for any suggestions about a backhoe attachment. I have a Bob-Tach attachment and the last time I used it I suspect when my guy unhooked it he pulled on the harness. I checked all the wires and they are attached, also no blown fuses. Are there any relays that could be bad in that attachment to make it act up? When hooked up and button on the joystick is activated the attachment only briefly shutters. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It can be a long chore chasing down an electrical issue.

Stonehands

Hello CPM. I had a similar problem with a backhoe attachment for my 863. It was model 811 Backhoe. On my unit I was pushing the button multiple times as I was not getting a response. I found I had to reverse the hoses on the backhoe as they were not set up for my machine. I swapped the ends to the couples and tried it again. Worked like a charm. Hope your problem is that simple to figure out. Simple to fix but took me a couple of days of playing with everything to finally check out swapping the ends on the couples. Good luck

Latest posts