BEST WAY TO ADVERTISE NEW BOBCATTING BUSINESS?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TRIVERS08

HI ALL: I AM STARTING UP A NEW BOBCATTING BUSINESS AND I AM JUST WONDERING (1) WHAT THE BEST WAY TO ADVERTISE IS, ALSO (2) WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF BOBCATTING WORK TO DO (IE: ATTACHMENT) TOM RIVERS, CALGARY

Tazza

Staff member
I only use my skid steer for my personal use so take my advise as you wish. I have heard other members droping in phamphlets into letter boxes, leaving business cards with builders, running adds in the local papers. You just need something to get your name out and what you offer. I even see adds on e-bay offering their services, i don;t know how well that works out though, i personally don't like adds like that on e-bay but it may help get your name out.

triad

I pursue snow removal,small to mid size horse farms (horse people usually have money), some times landscapers that only have one machine will need help, and people who have recently obtained fill dirt or top soil that needs to be spread. Tractor Supply usually has a board for cards, that might be of some help as well. Steve

perry

I pursue snow removal,small to mid size horse farms (horse people usually have money), some times landscapers that only have one machine will need help, and people who have recently obtained fill dirt or top soil that needs to be spread. Tractor Supply usually has a board for cards, that might be of some help as well. Steve
As said, dropping off business is good, at all convenience stores and businesses you patronize. I even drop in on small businesses such as plumbers, landscapers and electrical contractors. Never know when they might get in a bind and need extra help. Nurseries are another source. Of course, I'm in the south so not much snow...if any.