Best tires

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Siteworx

It's time to get tires for my 873. Just wanted thoughts on the best brand tire to buy. I bought a set of Zeemax tire for $550 but honestly they haven't lasted very long. I guess you get what you pay for. Just looking for opinions. Thanks Mike

[email protected]

without a doubt the best IMO are CAMSO SKS 753. Best of all worlds. great in the snow and dirt, same traction forward and reverse. not to mention they look badass.

planecrazzzy

without a doubt the best IMO are CAMSO SKS 753. Best of all worlds. great in the snow and dirt, same traction forward and reverse. not to mention they look badass.
trouble posting solved after I used preview , then I could type here... . Tires... Think more about what you need / want... I bought some of those badazz grippers... Big tread. They work GREAT... But if you wanna get somewhere without tearing up too much, You might consider something a little more tame. My zero turn tears up soft soil. I have to turn gently to prevent ripping up the surface... But most of the time I need the aggressive tread. Cutter , Dozer blade , Snow ... . I paid about $175 each tire. off brand... The Firestone Industrial ones were close to $300 each. . . Gotta Fly...

OP
OP
S

Siteworx

trouble posting solved after I used preview , then I could type here... . Tires... Think more about what you need / want... I bought some of those badazz grippers... Big tread. They work GREAT... But if you wanna get somewhere without tearing up too much, You might consider something a little more tame. My zero turn tears up soft soil. I have to turn gently to prevent ripping up the surface... But most of the time I need the aggressive tread. Cutter , Dozer blade , Snow ... . I paid about $175 each tire. off brand... The Firestone Industrial ones were close to $300 each. . . Gotta Fly...
Has anyone tried the muddy buddy tires???

farmshop

Has anyone tried the muddy buddy tires???
Haven't tried the muddy buddy but run the galaxy beefy baby tires. Which tires to buy depends on what conditions you're in. On hard surfaces the severe duty industrial tread holds up well but suck in mud. Cheap tires are only good if you don't put a lot of hours on. The higher the ply the tire the longer they seem to last. Bobcat heavy duty tires work well also