Backhoe Attachment

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SkidRoe

I don't see why this could not be made to work. The only tricky part would be making the connection from the bh attachment back to the main frame of the skidsteer. How does it connect? Do you plan on renting this attachment or are you looking to buy it? Cheers - SR

OP
OP
B

brucewillis

I don't see why this could not be made to work. The only tricky part would be making the connection from the bh attachment back to the main frame of the skidsteer. How does it connect? Do you plan on renting this attachment or are you looking to buy it? Cheers - SR
Thanks for the reply. I am not concerned about the connection to mainframe. My concern is the 1900lb., weight of the attachment. The attachment exceeds the lift weight, however, when using the attachment you are not lifting and there are stabilizers on each side. What is the difference in tilt and lift weight? Thanks, Bruce

SkidRoe

Thanks for the reply. I am not concerned about the connection to mainframe. My concern is the 1900lb., weight of the attachment. The attachment exceeds the lift weight, however, when using the attachment you are not lifting and there are stabilizers on each side. What is the difference in tilt and lift weight? Thanks, Bruce
According to DiggerData, your machine has a tipping load of 3100 lbs. So your machine should lift it and move it around okay. Like you said, you won't be lifting it too much, just enough to get it off the ground. Your tilt cylinder should be able to handle this load. The only time I would have some concern is if you need to load and unload off of a trailer with steep ramps. HTH - SR

OP
OP
B

brucewillis

According to DiggerData, your machine has a tipping load of 3100 lbs. So your machine should lift it and move it around okay. Like you said, you won't be lifting it too much, just enough to get it off the ground. Your tilt cylinder should be able to handle this load. The only time I would have some concern is if you need to load and unload off of a trailer with steep ramps. HTH - SR
Thanks. Your input has been very helpful. Really appreciate your time and advice. Bruce