Auxiliary hydraulic line mounting recommendations at the bucket

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Csangster

Good morning, I own an M610. The auxiliary hydraulic lines at the front have seen better days and need to be remade. The lines were just dangling in the breeze at the quick disconnect end. Since I am getting new hard lines made from scratch, can anyone recommend the correct location for the quick disconnect end? I'd like to mount them in a bracket/clamp so they are supported and won't get mangled. Thank you Chris

Tazza

Staff member
I have never seen the lines on a M610, but on later model machines, they sit on the right hand arm (as sitting in the operators seat) just above the cross member for the bobtach.
From the images i found on the internet, they appear to just flap in the breeze on the right hand lift arm.....
With that in mind, there is no reason why you can't mount them on the same arm around the pivot point for the tilt ram. It should be out of the way enough and easy to gain access to so you can swap things over.

OP
OP
C

Csangster

I have never seen the lines on a M610, but on later model machines, they sit on the right hand arm (as sitting in the operators seat) just above the cross member for the bobtach.
From the images i found on the internet, they appear to just flap in the breeze on the right hand lift arm.....
With that in mind, there is no reason why you can't mount them on the same arm around the pivot point for the tilt ram. It should be out of the way enough and easy to gain access to so you can swap things over.
Do you have any bracket recommendations?

Tazza

Staff member
Do you have any bracket recommendations?
The only brackets i can think of is like a piece of angle iron with holes drilled to hold the couplers, Bobcat have had that sodrt of setup for years:
maxresdefault.jpg

Tazza

Staff member
That's what I was looking for
The fittings i have had on other machines used an hydraulic adapter to fasten it to the plate that has one side with longer threads to allow the addition of a nut to secure it to a plate, see if i can find one on the net to explain it better. One end will allow the coupler to screw on to it, the other the hydraulic tube line.
https://www.driftshop.com/media/cat...ge-adaptateur-male-male-38unf-convexe_2_1.jpg
You see one end has more thread, this will allow you to use that thread to mount it to a plate.

Latest posts