Aux hyd block for T300

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

stonecold

I am in need of a aux hyd block with lines and couplers for a T300 that mounts on the lift fork. I just purchased this T300 and the Hyd block and lines are missing. Any suggestions?

WebbCo

Those are Dealer parts items for the most part, the lines could be made but the block is dealer only, Bobcat is not the only one using that system, I thought I saw a Gehl with it too. Dont forget the bracket that holds it on, and the bolts.
Mark

OP
OP
S

stonecold

Those are Dealer parts items for the most part, the lines could be made but the block is dealer only, Bobcat is not the only one using that system, I thought I saw a Gehl with it too. Dont forget the bracket that holds it on, and the bolts.
Mark
Thanks for the reply. I din't think about having the lines made up, good suggestion. I was hoping to find a used valve unit but have got no where looking for it. I priced all new stuff today and it was over $1100.00. och!!!

Tazza

Staff member
The manifold and tube lines would be available from the dealer, but i know they won't be cheap.....
Being such a new machine i would doubt you would be able to find a wreck that you can pillage those parts from.
Depending on what you are going to use it for, there is really no reason why you can't just hook up standard couplers to it. As mark suggested, tube lines can be built. The only reason for the manifold i think was it had internal bleeding system to release pressure when you attach a hose. Plus the electrical connector of course.

WebbCo

The manifold and tube lines would be available from the dealer, but i know they won't be cheap.....
Being such a new machine i would doubt you would be able to find a wreck that you can pillage those parts from.
Depending on what you are going to use it for, there is really no reason why you can't just hook up standard couplers to it. As mark suggested, tube lines can be built. The only reason for the manifold i think was it had internal bleeding system to release pressure when you attach a hose. Plus the electrical connector of course.
The main part number for the manifold assembly is 6678076 and it comes with the couplers on it and sells around 300.00, funny thing is that the female coupler alone is 180.00, Id say the bargin is the assembly.
Mark

Fishfiles

The main part number for the manifold assembly is 6678076 and it comes with the couplers on it and sells around 300.00, funny thing is that the female coupler alone is 180.00, Id say the bargin is the assembly.
Mark
you can build a bracket to mount two bulkhead fittings and use standard quick couplers , alot cheaper replacement of broken qc 's

OP
OP
S

stonecold

you can build a bracket to mount two bulkhead fittings and use standard quick couplers , alot cheaper replacement of broken qc 's
Thanks for all your help. Sounds like a trip back to the Bobcat dealer for a few parts again. Think I will buy the block and fittings and have a local guy build me some lines. Again thanks for all the help!!!!

thetool

Thanks for all your help. Sounds like a trip back to the Bobcat dealer for a few parts again. Think I will buy the block and fittings and have a local guy build me some lines. Again thanks for all the help!!!!
I haven't checked with my own eyes, but I heard that Gehl machines use the same system and valve and they are not as proud of it as BC.

Latest posts