ASV, SR80 location of oil pressure sender

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

schreib

Please help me locate the oil pressure sender. I can see two senders on the top right side of engine behind radiator. Figuring it is one of these.

foton

not being sure about your machine I have to assume one is oil pressure the other water temp. If you get it to running temp then disconnect one see if anything moves gauge wise if not do the other one and go from there, without further info. it is tough to say more, there is a possibility they are other sensors too. you should though see something change readings.

flyerdan

not being sure about your machine I have to assume one is oil pressure the other water temp. If you get it to running temp then disconnect one see if anything moves gauge wise if not do the other one and go from there, without further info. it is tough to say more, there is a possibility they are other sensors too. you should though see something change readings.
There is an online parts diagram here, it shows an oil pressure sender possibly behind a block heater assembly, which should be easily identified by it's household electrical cord. Coolant sender appears to be on the other side.