ASV SR80 hydraulics / electrical not clear

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

schreib

OK, as I understand this SR 80 hydraulics and Electrical: -- If you connect the Lo Flo hyd. lines to an attachment it makes a switch right there on the coupler and connects a line to ground that allows the Low flow AND HIGH FLOW power relays to send power out to their respective rocker switches. -- The Low and High Flow rocker switches then can be used to switch flow in one direction or another through an attachment. Thus, you can reverse direction of some mech. system on the attachment. No Problem, straight forward. -- However, Based on the elec. diagram this switch on the coupler makes the ground for BOTH Power relays as I described. SO, if there is no LOW flow COUPLER attached the HIGH FLOW will likewise, not have a ground for its power relay and this prevents the HIGH FLOW from working! Just the facts I am seeing / reading. However, the manual says this switch's purpose is to prevent HI flow into a Low Flow rated attachment. These things do not make sense. Does any PRO with ASV's machines have some sage insight I am missing here?! thanks.

Latest posts